Just a quick post today. My new year resolution for 2017.
What I accomplished in 2016
- I finished my German grenadiers for Bolt Action
- I painted a lot of miniatures for Darkest Africa (tribal warriors and other natives)
- I painted my Anglo-Danish army for SAGA.
- I painted two leagues for Pulp Alley
- I build a few pieces of terrain and scenery
- I played a lot of games and established new contacts within the community
- I restarted the blog
My plans for 2017
- Finishing my Pulp Alley project in Darkest Africa (miniatures and scenery)
- Finishing my Force on Force project for Malikastan. I still have to paint a decent amount of miniatures (civilians and USMC)
- Creating a campaign (miniatures, scenery, fluff and all that stuff). The campaign will take place in a fantasy setting. I will use the Pulp Alley rules for that project. Also, I plan to make a campaign book (well a .pdf actually) for the whole project.
- Playing as much as 2016
Hobby wise I am pretty happy with 2016. The only thing which bothers me was my lack of focus. Sometimes I worked on 3-4 projects at a time. So for 2017 I will try to focus on one project at a time. Happy New Year!